DIVING ADVENTURE MALDIVES
We hereby inform you that Legislative Decree 196 of 30 June 2003, the Code on the protection of personal information, provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to personal data handling. In accordance with the above mentioned standard, this handling will be marked by principles of honesty, legality and transparency and protection of your confidentiality and rights:
- 1. the information provided will be handled in relation to the contractual needs and the consequent fulfilments stemming from the same, as well as for effective management of the relationships, more specifically for:
- legal fulfilments connected to civil, fiscal and accounting regulations;
- administrative management of the relationship;
- fulfilment of contractual obligations;
- archives management;
- management of correspondence and faxes;
- Handling and conservation of the information will be carried out through the aid of digital and/or paper means and instruments in accordance with the methods intended to guarantee their integrity, security and confidentiality.
- the transfer of information is compulsory in order to fulfil legal and/or contractual obligations. Any refusal to provide this information will imply the failed execution of the contract/failed continuation of the relationship. The consequences of the failure to transfer information that cannot be connected to legal or contractual obligations will be assessed on a case by case basis by the author;
- in addition to communications carried out in the performance of legal obligations, the information may be disclosed to external subjects who carry out specific assignments on behalf of the author;
- the owner of the data handling is:
DIVING ADVENTURE MALDIVES
- in the person of the digital systems manager
- the responsible party for data handling is DIVING ADVENTURE MALDIVES
- the information will be handled for the entire duration of the relationships established and even subsequently for legal fulfilments;
- 8. at any time you may exercise the rights against the owner of the data handling pursuant to Art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 by means of a written request.
Art. 7 - Right to access to personal data and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or lack thereof of personal data having to do with him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purpose and method of data handling;
- of the logic applied in handling carried out with the assistance of electronic tools;
- of the identification details of the owner, the manager and representative designated in accordance with article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware as representatives designated by the territory of the State, managers or appointed individuals.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- update or correction of the data or, whenever necessary, the integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or blocking of any data handled in violation of the law, including that data whose preservation is unnecessary, according to the purpose for which the data has been collected or subsequently handled;
- certification that the operations indicated in letters a) and b) have been made known, also with regard to their content, to those to whom the data has been communicated or distributed, except the case in which this fulfilment is found to be impossible or causes the use of means which are manifestly out of proportion with respect to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, either fully or partially:
- for legitimate reasons, to the handling of personal data concerning him, yet pertinent to the scope of the collection.
- to the handling of the data for purposes of sending of advertising material, direct sales or for the task of market research or interactive commercial communication.